Parents / legal guardians, please read and review the Parent Guide & Code of Conduct for Students document with your child.
The mission of the School District of Lee County, the driving force which unites our dynamic, diverse community through education, is to ensure that each student achieves his/her highest potential through a system characterized by:
- Rigorous and relevant academic challenges designed to meet each student’s differences and interests
- Innovative instruction based on reliable research
- Opportunities that foster good citizenship
- A culture in which educators are held in high esteem
- Highly trained staff
- A high level of parent support
- Safe Schools
- Efficient use of all resources
* The dress code as described in the Student Code of Conduct is applicable to all students regardless of sex.